Investing in Ireland
We offer expert advice and assistance to foreign business investing in Ireland. We also advise non-resident individuals in relation to tax implications of moving to Ireland.
How we can help:
- Advice on the application of the 12.5% rate of Corporation Tax to activities carried on in Ireland.
- Advice on the tax implications of various operating structures.
- Liaising with tax advisors in headquarter jurisdiction to ensure the best tax result is achieved from a group perspective.
- Advice on and assistance with Irish tax compliance matters including tax registration, tax payment obligations, preparation and submission of company tax returns.
- ‘Entrance’ and ‘Exit’ interview service for expatriate employees and executives.
- Advice regarding remuneration policy including share options, relocation packages etc.
- Advice on the application of the remittance basis of taxation as that applies to income and gains.