Value Added Tax
We provide clients with comprehensive advice on VAT matters. Our service offering comprises compliance and transactional advice to Irish and foreign business.
How we can help:
- VAT compliance services including VAT registration, advice on invoicing requirements, advice on return filing and payment obligations and record keeping requirements.
- Advice on all VAT issues arising in respect of property transactions including contract sales, grant of leases, lease surrenders, deeds of variation and change of use.
- Advice on the operation of the Capital Goods Scheme rules and assisting clients with calculation of Capital Goods Scheme adjustments to ensure the correct amount of VAT is accounted for.
- Advice on VAT accounting issues in respect of cross border transactions including self-accounting obligations, verification of customer business status, etc.
- Assisting Irish and foreign business with reclaims of VAT under EU 8th and 13th directive procedures.
- Advice to local authorities on their VAT accounting obligations arising on foot of Finance Act 2010 changes to VAT law.
- VAT review service to identify areas where businesses are underpaying or overpaying VAT, to identify areas of specific VAT compliance risk and recommend a strategy for managing risk.